But WHY???

bahd-ler

I didn't intend to come off as an insulting racist remark. I'm Latino and I guess being in Texas we are used to talking that way about ourselves. I understand why we shouldn't be posting like that, sorry CR.

You pussy. Stand behind what you said.

So, VatoZone isn't politically correct? How about Advanced Vato? That's like a compliment. :gabe:

He only apologized cuz I told him he was 'kinda' in trouble in this thread. I'm not apologizing for shit.

I didn't intend to come off as an insulting racist remark. I'm Latino and I guess being in Texas we are used to talking that way about ourselves. I understand why we shouldn't be posting like that, sorry CR.

Its fine that's why I just gave a little warning. We play on the racial line all the time. No apologies needed broski.

You pussy. Stand behind what you said.

So, VatoZone isn't politically correct? How about Advanced Vato? That's like a compliment. :gabe:

He only apologized cuz I told him he was 'kinda' in trouble in this thread. I'm not apologizing for shit.

:lolguy: damn minorities

I don't know whats wrong with you guys, I like it! I think the chrome would be too much for silver though... Anyone know where I can get that product in gold? I would like to match my brake ducts as well, what paint would you recommend for the rubberized plastic that wouldn't peel? Kevin?

Damn Ricans always steeling my stuff.

LOL

You'd like everybody to believe that. Just one of the ways the man tries to keep us down.

Just because you crackers give it a name doesn't mean it's not stealing. Manifest Destiny... load of shit. :fuuuu: