WTB AOD ASAP!

SausageKing

like title says, I'm looking to buy an AOD for my 89 notchback w/ a 92 302 block carburated.

looking to buy ASAP! I need my car to go to work and my 3rd gear is gone and i'm sick of driving slow on back country roads to work in 2nd gear.lol.

If you have one let me know, also interested in a torque convertor for the tranny also!

Thank You

I have a good one. It has the valve body out and is prepped for a b&m shift kit. The tranny was quite clean upon dissasembly of the pan and valve body. I stole the boost valve out of it for another car but you can get a sonnax hd boost valve and sleeve and the b&m shift kit for cheap and you can have the tranny for 100.00 the only thing else you need is a valve body and separator plate gasket which are also cheap. I made sure I didn't bubba anything up because i was gonna build this tranny originally.

I have a good one. It has the valve body out and is prepped for a b&m shift kit. The tranny was quite clean upon dissasembly of the pan and valve body. I stole the boost valve out of it for another car but you can get a sonnax hd boost valve and sleeve and the b&m shift kit for cheap and you can have the tranny for 100.00 the only thing else you need is a valve body and separator plate gasket which are also cheap. I made sure I didn't bubba anything up because i was gonna build this tranny originally.

I really need one that i can swap in and out