91 CRX won't start

Sully

sorry I'm late to your party but it IS the o-rings between the rocker assembly and the cylinder head its very common and easy to fix I've done several at the dealership plus I did my accord in my driveway last summer, remove the valve cover, put the engine on TDC, mark the cam gear and t-belt with a paint marker and slowly remove the cam gear, timing belt, and rocker assembly, replace the brittle o-rings under the rocker assembly, re-install the rocker assembly, cam gear & t-belt, go through and check the valve clearance adjust if needed re-install the valve cover and your done

This for sure. Most people, even techs ive worked with, will overlook these lower seals. They are actually a more common weak point than the upper seals.

Definitley the spark plug grommets that are bad, pretty common thing on Hondas. If that doesn't fix it try messing with the main relay up under the dash on driver side. My dads CRX doesnt like to start sometimes, he just plays with that relay and it'll fire right up lol.

This, $56 part, box will be cold and the car will start box hot car will not.