jeffro

Anyone here listen? They're always giving stuff away on the radio, but no matter what time of the day you call their number it rings busy. whether they're giving something away or not. I read somewhere it was a ploy to get people to listen.

Any ideas?

That radio station belongs to my "secondary group" which means it's in the memory if there is space after all the "primary group" are in place. Unfortunately, that means only the Solstice head unit has 106.7 since it got 30 spots; as opposed to the usual 12 or 18.

Like Cordell, I can't care any less about the giveaways. The lines are understandably always busy because the giveaways are likely on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I have an idea. Eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, wash out the jars, and save 365 of them. Every morning hunch over one of the jars and push your brown into it, screw on the cap, and write the date on the side. Once you get a year's worth saved up on the shelf put them in the trunk of you car, drive into a circus tent and run head-on into the clown car. Right before you hit it, blow the C4 in your back seat so feces and body parts cover thousands of people.

I have an idea. Eat a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, wash out the jars, and save 365 of them. Every morning hunch over one of the jars and push your brown into it, screw on the cap, and write the date on the side. Once you get a year's worth saved up on the shelf put them in the trunk of you car, drive into a circus tent and run head-on into the clown car. Right before you hit it, blow the C4 in your back seat so feces and body parts cover thousands of people.

:lol:

If you came up with that all on your own that hilarious.

Holy shit Im fucking crying.