damn ingnorant dog!!!!!!

kawi kid

my retarded dog has some issues with attention, if she isnt getting the right amount that she thinks she deserves she gets all pissy and acts out. well apparently i didnt talk to her enough or something before i left for physical therapy. i took my morning pill (naproxen) and sat the bottle back on the counter were it has been sitting for the last two months. i get back home and the dog is automatically headed straight under the kitchen table where she hides when she knows she is about to get her ass beat. so i walk into my living room and find my pill bottle chewed all to hell and one pill left for me. :mad: good news is i think there was only about three days of pills left (7 pills at most) and i found five more pills in another room. its been over two hours now and she still hasnt come out from under the table. :lol:

I would play it safe and at least call the vet and see what they say. What kind of dog?

If it's bigger, she might be okay, but if it's small, I would be worried.

My dog is allergic to everything, so I'm probably paranoid. Some dogs react to drugs very badly.

I would play it safe and at least call the vet and see what they say. What kind of dog?

If it's bigger, she might be okay, but if it's small, I would be worried.

My dog is allergic to everything, so I'm probably paranoid. Some dogs react to drugs very badly.

pitbull boxer.

she is acting fine (other than still being in hiding) and its been a few hours now.

My dog ate my bag of poo once. Very disturbing.

I had to remove the toilet to fix the Johnny o-ring. left the toilet outside on the porch. then i had to go the next morning said screw it, put a grocery bag in the toilet and went at it. Very liberating moment, with the wind and all. Went to work came home and the bag was open and no poo. Still almost makes me puke.