How to get concrete 1/2 mile away from the concrete truck

Sam1647545489

Short clip?, and what happened to the existing concrete for it to be replaced in such a small section?

BTW, tell Anthony to invest in a pair boots...

I tell him that all the time. The old stuff was crumbling away and was cracked all over. The whole second floor of that place is cracked. We replaced abunch of the bad sections. I talked to the guy and he said there will be a ton more to need to be fixed which I agreed. That floor was only built to hold product, not forklifts and they have been driving lifts up there and killing the floor. Its amazing how some of them have not gone all the way thru.

Paycheck breakdown by work performed

Bobcat operator 75% :thumbup:

( Instruct/load concrete,Instruct/unload,Instruct/spread,Instruct/level ).

Others 25%

( Hold hand tools )

Well when you own the company you want it done right. Honestly in small jobs like that 2 guys is all that is needed. I have Anthony come out since he is not working landscape right now in case something happens where a 3rd guy is needed and/or he does good work cleaning the tools and area where we are working. One less thing I gotta worry about plus he has never done concrete so I am trying to teach him as we go. These small jobs are easier to show the ropes instead of a 40 yard pour. He is picking it up though. Also I dont really like someone driving my 30k$ piece of equipment hence why I run it all the time. And like posted above, I know the job is 100% correct if I am involved in all of it.

Seems like a good little job since theres no snow. I've always like the travel time on equipment over long distances... makes for a nice little break

I've got alot more stuff to do with concrete. I been scheduling it every week since there is no snow and weather is somewhat decent. Plus I can help a fellow plower make acouple dollars in his down time.

Cool stuff there. How do you like your gopro so far? I just ordered the SD card for mine along with better batteries and a charger. If Smiley would ever get back to me I would buy some stuff from him too for it.

I've only made a few videos, but I like it so far. It is really durable.