Fri 2/3/12 Hangout opens at 9 p.m.

Doc1647545523

I'll be rolling into Delaware around 8:45, so the place should open around 9, give or take a little.

All of the equipment for the Forza 4 gaming setup (pedals, forcefeeback wheel, stands, racing seats) are there, but you need to help get things unpacked and set-up).

I also have the 30 minute DVD of the 2011 Rally North America if things become incredibly dull. :p

Address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565 DON'T TEXT me every 10 minutes to tell me your position on Route 23! :rolleyes:

Washing's best done in the daylight. Tonight, I'd have to move a non-running car to give you plenty of room, and you'd only have the one overhead light for light. (It's not enough light, trust me)

The winter washing usually works with us spraying and rinsing the car outside in the daylight, then drive it in to the heated garage for drying, detailing, and interior cleaning.