Fri 2/3/12 Hangout opens at 9 p.m.

Doc1647545523

Last time I was in Indy. This time was Cooper's 1 year Birthday Party.

One day I'll make it.

You're welcome anytime, Kevin. We've fallen into a pattern of nearly every Fri & Sat evening, so I hope you make it here sometime soon.

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Had a good friend that's back in town.

No problem. I left your two cans of Monster on your parents' front porch.

Doc, I propose the weekend before the rally, we have another meet up and all the rally cars be there ready to go. That would let all the CR folk check them out and a nice chance to hang with everyone.

That would be fine with me, but consider that taking the cars to Cars & Coffee would make it easier for people to check them out.

It was fun, as always, and I especially enjoy seeing you all have a good time. A number of CR's "rare birds" visited tonight. It was good to put some names and faces together. :)

I guess I don't have to worry about the Forza setup; it seems as though you found it pretty addictive (we shut the game down around 2:30).

For those of you who asked about the wheel stands, I bought them from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TMHZ96/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

Thanks to Patrick B and Lee for your Forza technical assistance and thanks to Sean (Groomzilla), Alex Ginger, and Chad (Starkmaster) for assembling the rigs.

We'll race again Saturday night. :thumbup:

I might have to get one of those Doc for mine at home. I've been looking into thing like this for a while and thought about ordering something like this or doing the PVC thing. Sorry I was out of town all of last week to not see the post. I could of try to stop by and say hi.