WWCRD. Another one.

Rocky31186

Looks like people have been giving good advice lately. So I will ask for thoughts.

I have my 2007 king quad 700 4x4 for sale. Bad ass quad. I do get stuck sometimes. But it's nothing to hook the winch up and pull myself out. Flat out hauls ass. Only has 86 hours on it and 300 miles. Modded and ready to tear some mud up.

It's paid for, and I pay 250$ per year for full coverage insurance.

Dumped 1000$ In a shed to lock it up at night.

I don't have a way to tow it.. And last year I only went riding 3 or 4 times. Outside of putting down the street and messing around.

I love to go 4 wheeling, but the bills and projects over weigh the fun of 4 wheeling. And with having to depend on someone to haul it for me sucks.

That's why I was looking to sell. Well I got a trade offer.

2003 Nissan sentra se-r spec v. 6 speed manual. I'm not really a tuner guy at all. I like v8 HP. Car looks to be in great shape. 130k miles, cracked windshield, dent in the bumper. I have NOT seen this car in person. Just multiple pictures.

Car blue books for 6200$. And is 1 hour away.

It would make for a nice daily driver because it gets 28mpg. And eventually I could resell to pay off bills and fund other projects.

He wants a even trade.. Title to title.

So my options are keep the quad because I am a mud whore.. And eventually pick up a hitch for my 2011 grand Cherokee. Or buy a beater truck.

Sell the quad for money like I wanted to do. Fund other projects and pay off bills.

Trade it for this Nissan and drive the piss out of it until I can sell it, and possibly make more off the car than I could with my quad. And if I came into hard times for cash sell it to carmax.

2003 Nissan sentra se-r spec v. 6 speed manual. I'm not really a tuner guy at all. I like v8 HP. Car looks to be in great shape. 130k miles, cracked windshield, dent in the bumper. I have NOT seen this car in person. Just multiple pictures.

Car blue books for 6200$. And is 1 hour away.

I think you need to double check the value there.

How much do you love riding?

I've debated selling my quad numerous times. I'm lucky to go riding 4 times a year. I still can't bring myself to get rid of it, I love riding too much to go through with it. But, if I were to find myself in a situation where I HAVE to get some cash, its going up on CL and I'll take a giant loss on it. Sadly, its worth so little after a short couple years that its not worth getting rid of unless I absolutely have to.

So I feel where you are coming from. What it comes down to is do you need a car to beat around in, or are you content with a toy instead?