Silver EVO - Ouch on 315!

zeitgeist57

Sorry to the poor sap that got sammitched on 315 S this morning around 7:15. I blame the PT Cruiser in front of you!!! :(

Front was banged up pretty badly, front fascia, buckled hood. No-name car hit the back of the Evo, messed up the trunk and bumper. Looks like everyone would've been OK...

usually, the person in back is to blame. drivers should have enough room to stop for most everything. sucks, though.

Agree 1000%. Unfortunately in rush hour any space sufficient for stopping invites no less than 3 assholes to cut ahead, requiring you to back off more when more assholes will cut in. Eventually you're stopped on the freeway, and so is everyone behind you :dumb:

Let's all petition the OSHP to stop issuing speeding tickets and pay more attention to tailgating?

A Greed. From personal experience, I know Mr. Evo will at least get a "Failure to maintain safe distance" ticket.

That's no good, but when my wife was hit on 70 a few years ago she didn't get that. She was stopped and a full size Chevy truck got over too late and plowed her into the car in front of her.