COME AT ME BRO

coltboostin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im excited for this. Hopefully more action and less bitching unlike last year!!

So Columbus people are as naive about racing in Cleveland as Clevelanders are about their sports teams huh?

Loving Jp copying a picture that was posted on clevelandracing by another member and using it to call people out in columbus, also calling vlad out apparently.:dumb:

So Columbus people are as naive about racing in Cleveland as Clevelanders are about their sports teams huh?

Loving Jp copying a picture that was posted on clevelandracing by another member and using it to call people out in columbus, also calling vlad out apparently.:dumb:

Vehicles: 1993 ford tempo LOL

It made it into our funny pic thread. Cleveland ruling anything other than the number of EPA Superfund sites in Ohio is comical.

Im in the middle between Citys dont care who wins just to see action LOL.

Oh and to add hope the weather is better. Hell that one road that went under the Valley Bridge was flooded it was hard getting cars through there. I thought for sure lightning was going to come down apon us.

Well that was fast.

If they would like to lock in something at the shootout I'm game. Otherwise I'm not driving all over that Hell hole known as Northern Ohio looking for "A Spot".

I'll put down $50.00. Not worth much more than that.

Done.

And for reference, I have NOTHING put together at this point. We can call it a surprise. :)

Cash paid @ event to the winner. Sound good?

To all others-we will set something up. Keep your inbox's open-or sign on to that "other" site. :fuckyeah:

Done.

And for reference, I have NOTHING put together at this point. We can call it a surprise. :)

Cash paid @ event to the winner. Sound good?

To all others-we will set something up. Keep your inbox's open-or sign on to that "other" site. :fuckyeah:

Too late, I've changed my mind.

J/K, I'm still in a hundred bazillion peices too. Im in bruh. At least the savage stepped up.