COME AT ME BRO

coltboostin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just friendly city rivalry. its usually a good time to see how different we are. i.e cleveland is a bunch of broke dicks with fast broke dick cars, cincy is a bunch of stuck up prissy bitches with nice cars, c bus is full of both but we talk the most shit out of the 3. akron/ canton has a bunch of turbo mustangs that are about standing by their cars and making excuses vs racing, middletown is hilly billy dig racers.

< Taking notes :fuckyeah:

Hopefully, at some point in the foreseeable future, I'll have something to get back in the mix. My last run in with the Cleveland guys resulted in me getting walked by a GT2 (and some other car - Evo maybe?). Of course, I only got one shot - no one would give me another run (but then again sometimes one shot is all you get).

Hopefully, at some point in the foreseeable future, I'll have something to get back in the mix. My last run in with the Cleveland guys resulted in me getting walked by a GT2 (and some other car - Evo maybe?). Of course, I only got one shot - no one would give me another run (but then again sometimes one shot is all you get).

Just realized this post requires one of these:

:fa:

Write this down:

THERE'S AN 03 COBRA THAT'S GOING TO DRAG MY F-BODY AROUND 270

So so wrong my friend, street racing is illigal. We will be racing at the track from a stop :gabe:

< recieved 2 infraction points earlier for posting about unicorn street racing :fuuuu: