They caught kipp and a fellow cr member, got In some trouble too

Linc5.0

For those that personally know me, you know I am not a thief. Did i make some stupid decisions, fuck yes. If I had known what I know now, the outcome would have been much different i assure you. I just want to move past this, and continue on with my life. As for what you others have to say, you are entitled to whatever opinion you choose to form. I think the fact that quite a few people in this thread are wishing me well, should mean a lot (which I thank you guys for) and fuck you Phil u canada dry

hey early 90s rapper glad ur alright bud.... get your shit straight and move on boss.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that personally know me, you know I am not a thief. Did i make some stupid decisions, fuck yes. If I had known what I know now, the outcome would have been much different i assure you. I just want to move past this, and continue on with my life. As for what you others have to say, you are entitled to whatever opinion you choose to form. I think the fact that quite a few people in this thread are wishing me well, should mean a lot (which I thank you guys for) and fuck you Phil u canada dry

why you calling me out like that son.... you trying to race bikes :gabe:

Mopar, I have never met you, but you will be fine as long as you stay focused and move forward. You will lose alot of friends that were suppose to down, but scatter once it hits the fan. Everyone has made mistakes and there is no sense beating yourself up. It's just wasted time. Just clear up your situation, keep your nose clean, find something to work towards, and the rest will take care of itself.