They caught kipp and a fellow cr member, got In some trouble too

Linc5.0

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Johnson was transported to the Delaware County Jail, where he faces charges of engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, a first-degree felony; breaking and entering, a fifth-degree felony; theft, a third-degree felony; receiving stolen property, a third-degree felony; tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony; and obstructing justice, a third-degree felony."

WOW

I remember once I said I was going to Butt-fuck somebody in the mouth. That was strictly metaphorically speaking. He gon' get it ferr real.

Seriously though, that is some bad stuff to be into.

If recent history has taught me anything, they should both log on to cuss out a few haterz soon.

Pretty sure it is of utmost importance to clear your name on CR before anything else.

did you even read it you idiot?

Nope, and theft is still enough for me to feel that way. Are you really gonna stick up for a thief? Im from groveport area and have been hearing stories about this guy since I was in high school. Im sure hes a nice fellow but, I wont feel bad about someone getting busted for stealing.

Nope, and theft is still enough for me to feel that way. Are you really gonna stick up for a thief? Im from groveport area and have been hearing stories about this guy since I was in high school. Im sure hes a nice fellow but, I wont feel bad about someone getting busted for stealing.

im not sticking up for him but dont go saying that hes a rapist when hes not. and you dont know the circumstances so until he is proven guilty hes still innocent

im not sticking up for him but dont go saying that hes a rapist when hes not. and you dont know the circumstances so until he is proven guilty hes still innocent

I think you missed the post where i admitted to misreading a previously posted link.