WTB: LS6 throttle body (or LS1?)

TurboGoKart

I can't remember if an LS6 throttle body is any bigger than an LS1, if it's not, I'll take an LS1 as well. Id like for it to have working sensors, but at the least a non-sticking throttle plate. Having some issues with my current one. Thanks.

Keep in mind that an LS6 throttle body would by drive by wire, if you want a cable operated throttle body you want an LS1 from an f-body. I beleive there were some trucks that were cable and slightly larger then the standard 78mm, but I'm not sure on that one.

Got one from Chris. Thanks guys!

I've had an annoying problem ever since my IACV went bad. Initial prob. was that I assume the IACV went bad because it would only idle at like 3k rpms lol! Replaced the IACV, then it wouldn't idle well at all, keeps hunting, dipping really low, then after a good few cycles of doing that it'll eventually settle in to the right target idle speed...until you hit the gas again.

Eric said it's most likely because my TPS is not reading an actual 0%. It reads .38% or .79% usually (off the throttle). I can get it to go back to 0% by blurping the throttle, aka making the plate snap shut. So far I've replaced the IACV and TPS, and no luck. If this new non-sticking TB doesnt make a difference, I'm going to get another IACV and see if that doesn't fix it. Ugh.