Dog falls in water, dog gets rescued, dog goes on tv, dog bites news anchor

bmwohio

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/video-host-undergoes-reconstructive-surgery-679061

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article679026.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Kyle+Dyer+gets+bit+by+dog+live

A TV news host has been rushed to hospital after a 6-stone mastiff dog bit her in the face during a live segment.

KUSA-TV anchor Kyle Dyer was petting Max – who had recently been rescued from a freezing pond – during yesterday’s 9News morning show when the dog viciously snapped at her.

The Denver, Colorado television station had previously covered Max’s dramatic reservoir survival on Monday after he fell through the ice and couldn’t make it out.

The firefighter that jumped into the icy waters to pull the dog to safety had been reunited with Max and owner Michael Robinson when Ms. Dyer was attacked.

But now Max has been caged by animal control officers following the shocking bite. Robinson has also been fined.

Ms. Dyer is reported to be recovering at Denver hospital, having undergone reconstructive surgery to repair injuries to her lip.

“Kyle is doing good,” 9News Vice President Patti Dennis said during an appearance on the station's 4 p.m. newscast, reports The Denver Post.

“She just got out of surgery about 2 o'clock this afternoon.

“She had reconstructive surgery on her lip — and she's doing well, and will make a recovery, and we're all thinking about her and her family."

Ms. Dennis added that she did not expect Dyer back at work for several weeks.

The station says the attack was not broadcast, but it later released a short clip of the bite.

Denver Animal Control Director Doug Kelley is reported to have told local media that the injury was “a pretty major bite.”

Max, who did not have proper rabies vaccinations, will be quarantined for ten days.

People need to learn how to interact with dogs. Not sure why people think its ok to get all up in a dogs face, especially when they know nothing about the dog. You can tell the dog was getting agitated and the dog even told the lady he was going to correct her and she went in to his face anyway.

stupid bitch, she put her face right into the dogs face and was still talking, the dog probably didnt like the smell of rotten tuna being blown into his nose.

but in all seriousness, i have seen many dogs snip when you blow at their face.

and i like how the media is blowing it up, making it seem like it was a life threatening injury to her lip lol

i want to see pictures of how bad her lip really was

buckshot in your mouth. Problem solved.

Some people don't cry over a dead cat, some people don't cry over a dead dog. Deal with it. It's not like he saved his owner from a drug crazed assailant or something. He bit an innocent but irritating cunt. So put him down. My .45 would do nicely.

The Irritating cunt already got her just desserts so that part's already handled.

People need to learn how to interact with dogs. Not sure why people think its ok to get all up in a dogs face, especially when they know nothing about the dog. You can tell the dog was getting agitated and the dog even told the lady he was going to correct her and she went in to his face anyway.

This is so true, Maybe its because I have a pack of my own but I can usally tell if a dog might bite me. It's very rare for a dog to just decide to bite out of nowhere with 0 provcation.

This is so true, Maybe its because I have a pack of my own but I can usally tell if a dog might bite me. It's very rare for a dog to just decide to bite out of nowhere with 0 provcation.

Yup. I have seen dogs "sandbag" and give little to no warning but there is always a reson behind the bite. This case was not an all out f u attack. This was an "your agitating me, now you getting up in my face, I'm telling you not to get closer but you keep coming so i need to correct you" bite. Notice the dog is backed up against the officer and she is coming at his front. Dog is trapped.

As much as this country "loves" its dogs, you would think people would educate themselves.