Wanna see a magic trick?

Gergwheel1647545492

To do his Mod work for him

Dear gergwheel,

You have received an infraction at Columbus Racing.

Reason: Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

-------

You know better Greg, and Paul can't infract you from his phone so he asked me to do it.

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1506522

Quote:

i'll give ya $20 cash tonight

All the best,

Columbus Racing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me get this right..... you offer a price in pauls thread, and because he didnt like the price you got an infraction from scott??? i mean just for posting in the for sale section scott will infract you. IFUCKINGLOVETHETREASON

This was Paul's doing too I am sure.

Dear Miller,

You have received an infraction at Columbus Racing.

Reason: Spammed Posting (FS section, etc.)

-------

don't be gay and report things that don't need reported.

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

Miller has reported an album picture.

Reason:

Shit turd.

Picture: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/album.php?albumid=29&pictureid=122

Album: ND2RACE

Assigned Moderators: Dr. C

Posted by: Cordell

All the best,

Columbus Racing

You aren't supposed to negotiate your deal in a for sale thread, take it to PMs, and I offered to take care of it for Paul.

Now the above shit that Miller posted was all AJ.

I'm glad you all get so much entertainment from this, I think its hilarious.

i think the members should vote on who the mods are...

then nobody would come here anymore because it would be nothing but trolls. shut up before you get banned again and have to clean anthonys key board again to get back on.:dumb:

so let me get this right..... you offer a price in pauls thread, and because he didnt like the price you got an infraction from scott??? i mean just for posting in the for sale section scott will infract you. IFUCKINGLOVETHETREASON

Ahhh but what you don't see are the many posts that are deleted from there..... good try though

That would end in the massive implosion that is CRC.

says the same guy that used to come out and race with us all the time. now since your a cr mod your too good for us??? well see what happens in the summer when you try and get all buddy buddy with us.

says the same guy that used to come out and race with us all the time. now since your a cr mod your too good for us??? well see what happens in the summer when you try and get all buddy buddy with us.

Your avi just through me off for a good 15 sec.

O really? You guys don't have shit for me. Its not like I actually sold anything.