The Kitchen.

MrMeanGreen

lies! your a shadow of my shadows awesomeness. you have to pay to have me present in a venue with you. on my level you will never get.

Thats pretty low considering your only one step above a hobo on food stamps in terms of awesomeness.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly. How could I even begin to hold a candle to one who imitates Yoda whilst blatantly disregarding any petty rules regarding conjugation, capitalization, and sentence structure?

I was once like you, Grasshopper. Learn from my example.

this is when you know that the internet is serious bidness... you just mad cause i have a choir singing sweet praises in every room i walk into

Phils version of an ebattle

Phil - "I'm the fucking man!"

DJ - "You suck dick for wooden nickels."

Phil - "Yeah baby, you fucking know it!"

close but not quite accurate:

Phil- im the fucking man, all the bitches swing off dees nuts, jungle gym

dj-"You suck dick for wooden nickels."

phil- random comment while listening to watch the throne

dj- wtf is this guy talking about

phil:gabe:

I know that you timid crackers instantly associate the term "scary as fuck" with "black", but in this case, you are mistaken. Carrot Top is indeed "Scary as fuck", even more so than your's truly*, but he is definitely not more "black".

*Unless you are Chris Green trying desperately not to antagonize me into making you look more stupid than you are.

I know that you timid crackers instantly associate the term "scary as fuck" with "black", but in this case, you are mistaken. Carrot Top is indeed "Scary as fuck", even more so than your's truly*, but he is definitely not more "black".

*Unless you are Chris Green trying desperately not to antagonize me into making you look more stupid than you are.

You're as scary as my 8 year old niece's stuffed teddy bear. If I encountered you in a dark alley after 10PM I would ask you for directions to the nearest Golf Smith.

-Marc

how many black folks we got on this board? 7 ? 8 max... its sad we cant get double digits... das borgen doesnt count either so dont add him to our short list

Scientifically we are all black bruh. Labeling someone because of color, is well... racist.

yes he is, we are stuck with paul you get das borgen.:lolguy:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk193/Bonerhead22/catcomeonman.jpg

Thats not fair, paul does white guy things... das borgen does not.... I.E

paul- listens to country music and rock music

das borgen- same thing

BLACK GUYS DONT LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC

paul unfunny guy, funny to laugh at

das borgen- un funny guy...... just flat out unfucking funny

the black guys on cr- all funny guys, except steve, he has intimidation factor though..

paul- knows nothing of sports except what he heres on cnn

das borgen- prolly never picked up a basketball

BLACK GUYS ALL PLAY BASKETBALL

You're as scary as my 8 year old niece's stuffed teddy bear. If I encountered you in a dark alley after 10PM I would ask you for directions to the nearest Golf Smith.

-Marc

Given your already diagnosed fear of the "dark", as it were, I highly doubt that you would encounter me, let alone anyone else, in any unlit area at 10pm.

If the above scenario actually played out in real life, I would show you my "slice".