The Kitchen.

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the deal. Jon and I are both Jews.

Jews celebrate everything by eating. Bar Mitzva? Everyone celebrates the coming of age by eating. Someone die? Their death is celebrated by eating. Eating? Eating is celebrated by more eating.

I am a hybrid Jew. Jon is full Jew, he even has a set of dishes blessed by a Rabbi. We eat. I am fat. Jon is fat. Ask him next time to see his six-pack and you'll wonder where in the fuck it is.

Why? BECAUSE JEW.

This forum for all of you fucktards that can't read.

No racism.

Jews celebrate everything by eating. Bar Mitzva? Everyone celebrates the coming of age by eating. Someone die? Their death is celebrated by eating. Eating? Eating is celebrated by more eating.

I am a hybrid Jew. Jon is full Jew, he even has a set of dishes blessed by a Rabbi. We eat. I am fat. Jon is fat. Ask him next time to see his six-pack and you'll wonder where in the fuck it is.

Why? BECAUSE JEW.

No racism, got it.

You mean my crack habit? You're not quite that svelte yourself, Jon. I guess a brief stint on prison food followed by some house arrest would give you an edge on me in the weight department...

Ant, I know I'm not the thinest guy either but you've definitly got me by 100 pounds.

I wouldn't know what prison food is like considering i've never been and house arrest, what a joke.

Here's the deal. Jon and I are both Jews.

Why? BECAUSE JEW.

Most people don't know what it's like to be asked 20 times, "Are you sure you're not hungry, I can make something... You sure... let me make something anyway."

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1621895813369&id=e07b3975a075d392d5d0dd53f121703e

Eli wins this round on the judges score cars 10-9, but we are about to enter the championship rounds in the CR UEC and the heavyweight belt is on the line.