The Kitchen.

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

210 of man here.. you dont want none! If you keep it up Im going to give you a ticket to the gun show!

This is pretty gay lol!

Lets see the guns bro. You ever measure them? Hope you didn't take the puke gif to heart. was only pushing the thread. I know how us lifters/workout ppl get sensitive when ppl kid about physiques.

Just took it to full blown gay kekeke

Lets see the guns bro. You ever measure them? Hope you didn't take the puke gif to heart. was only pushing the thread. I know how us lifters/workout ppl get sensitive when ppl kid about physiques.

You did hurt my feelings a little. Im getting a little chubby around the mid-section and your gif made me think of becoming bulimic.. again. It was a tough time in my life. I appreciate your concern. Heres a picture of my muscles. I left my shirt on in this one because I have low self esteem. As you can see from the look on my face I am upset and in need of counselling. I also made the picture small so that people across the room cant see me.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/angryblackguy-1-2.jpg

So far past gay that my butthole hurts

Tilley is legendary for three things: Mensa-level intelligence, a charming demeanor, a rigorous training regimen, and a disregard for coventional counting.

Brian you're pretty jacked. I had no idea there were so many male models on CR.

I appreciate all of your help. The way you have helped me focus on both my mental and physical being is a tremendous plus. When I was doing the info-mercial for Total Gym® Chuck (Chuck Norris, I call him Chuck) and I agreed that you are awesome.