Lol sam car take 2...

AWW$HEEET

Want to know some sad news? I contacted the guy. He is really cool. Turns out it has changed hands about 4 times. Has a cam in it and a tcp(?) stall. Guy said the car set the record on 225 drs. And the car was sold for about $27,000. The guy who bought it went through a divorce and had to get rid of it. The current owner was going to put a 88mm turbo on it and aim for 9s but also has a sponsored car coming up this year and wants to focus on that car.

Want to know some sad news? I contacted the guy. He is really cool. Turns out it has changed hands about 4 times. Has a cam in it and a tcp(?) stall. Guy said the car set the record on 225 drs. And the car was sold for about $27,000. The guy who bought it went through a divorce and had to get rid of it. The current owner was going to put a 88mm turbo on it and aim for 9s but also has a sponsored car coming up this year and wants to focus on that car.

27k LOL....

That motor wont hold much more boost then what is on it now. I am surprised it lasted as long as it has. And why is there no video of said pass seeing as this is not a typical car, you would think there would be vids everywhere

Bet my lunch money that engine hasn't been apart since I owned it, nor has anyone done a damn thing with the converter.

EDIT - haha, see those white tie wraps holding the radiator in place on the passenger side? Yep, exactly as I left them last year.