Lol sam car take 2...

AWW$HEEET

27,000 is what i said. It was actually traded for a grand national with 17,000 original miles and a check for 7,500 after further investigation so whatever a 17,000 mile grand national is worth to you. Also he said the stall was confirmed to have been changed and seems like the trans was gone through but the block is still stock and the cam was changed and all they did was jack up the fuel so the current owner got it tunned and its running much better from what he says. Anyone can call him he is a pretty laid back cool guy and actually would love to talk to sam but I kept your (sams) info confidential so its up to you if you would like to speak with him.

27,000 is what i said. It was actually traded for a grand national with 17,000 original miles and a check for 7,500 after further investigation so whatever a 17,000 mile grand national is worth to you. Also he said the stall was confirmed to have been changed and seems like the trans was gone through but the block is still stock and the cam was changed and all they did was jack up the fuel so the current owner got it tunned and its running much better from what he says. Anyone can call him he is a pretty laid back cool guy and actually would love to talk to sam but I kept your (sams) info confidential so its up to you if you would like to speak with him.

We won't debate the cost of a 17k mile grand nat'l, but that bmw isn't worth 27k even if "going through the tranny" meant installing a new lenco that john force autographed.