sold

atomicfusion1647545515

Bought this about 8 months ago, and it really wasn't what we wanted... well it is in NEW condition and has no stains on it at all. Has always had a waterproof cover and a mattress pads on it.

I have the King Mattress and the box springs available for immediate pickup.

I paid over $3500 plus tax for this just 8 months ago... you can own it now for only $2000 OBO

http://www.tempurpedic.com/TEMPUR-Cloud-Collection/Tempur-Pedic-TEMPUR-Cloud-Supreme.asp

That is a great deal guys! You all know I sell these for a living, and this is the best selling bed they make This is cheaper then our preowned Tempurs too! I have to ask have you walked on it to break it in? If you haven't you need to! Work on the hip and shoulder area and it will do wonders for you. I sleep on the Cloude Luxe.

Yes walk on it for 5-10mins before going to bed. It helps to compress the bed as much as you can to break it in. Do this for 2-3 weeks and it really will change the way it feels. Main thing is work on the hip and shoulder areas. ;) pm me if you have questions.

Yes walk on it for 5-10mins before going to bed. It helps to compress the bed as much as you can to break it in. Do this for 2-3 weeks and it really will change the way it feels. Main thing is work on the hip and shoulder areas. ;) pm me if you have questions.

Does really hard sex work? I'd sell it that way vs walking on it. Off to talk to my wife about the routine maintenance of it :gabe: