And the most expensive car to insure is....

crummer

Another way to look at this would be the number of miles driven by the two groups in a given year. I would argue that the costlier group covers less miles in a given year than the lesser cost group.

So less miles per year begins to make the cost per mile exponentially expensive.

Another way to look at this would be the number of miles driven by the two groups in a given year. I would argue that the costlier group covers less miles in a given year than the lesser cost group.

So less miles per year begins to make the cost per mile exponentially expensive.

Not true the more you drive the more you are on the road the more you are at risk of getting in a accident. Also must insurance companies will ask you if you will daily the vehicle or if its for pleasure which affects the rate as well.

Not true the more you drive the more you are on the road the more you are at risk of getting in a accident. Also must insurance companies will ask you if you will daily the vehicle or if its for pleasure which affects the rate as well.

How so? The MB, P-car, & BMW's cover less miles in a year than the Yotas, Chevys, and Fords. Therefore the probability of the least expensive group to have an accident is greater than the costlier group based on the number of miles driven a year.

How so? The MB, P-car, & BMW's cover less miles in a year than the Yotas, Chevys, and Fords. Therefore the probability of the least expensive group to have an accident is greater than the costlier group based on the number of miles driven a year.

Based on my insurance (Still under family). I'm a full-time driver.

That's all that was asked. When I was younger, it was cheaper to put me on part-time, since I was only driving to HS and what-not

tell me about it. 24 going on 25 here and I can't fucking wait to stop paying $1k a year on a shitty old Hyundai.

I insure the 3 cars in my sig through State Farm with their highest levels of coverage IE; 250/500K + Additional large $$ liability umbrella. Just in case I accidentally total a Bugatti Veyron filled with school children and get my ass sued off.

What's funny is, going on 31 now, I pay way less for this asshole level of coverage than I used to on 2 old liability only cars back in the day. :dumb: