More bobcat fun

Sam1647545489

We used to rent one out at Dynahoe when I worked there. It was one of the older nitrogen charged ones which kick the shit out of the newer nitrogen less models. It was a giant pain in the ass to keep running though. I constantly had to recharge the thing with gas before each rental. Taking it apart for rebuilds was a joy too. It used to take 2 people hanging off a 10ft cheater bar to break the main Allen bolts loose. It was fun to test it out though.

Why not just put the forks on it and pick the piece up?

Thats what I wanted to do but it was deeper then 4 inches and my saw only cuts 4 inches so I had to break it in a few pieces then once it was all loose, I put the forks on and picked them up in 5x3 sections. You see in the video where I tried to pry it up with the hammer to see if it was loose and it wasnt hence why I pulled forward to break it in half.

I am confused, Sam posted the thread, Bahd-ler was running the machine. I still have no idea what Bahd-ler meant when he stated "just ask ...". Now you say your coworkers. So 3 guys were there? I would rather risk lifting it out vs, busting if I was worried about edges.

I am confused, Sam posted the thread, Bahd-ler was running the machine. I still have no idea what Bahd-ler meant when he stated "just ask ...". Now you say your coworkers. So 3 guys were there? I would rather risk lifting it out vs, busting if I was worried about edges.

Bahd-ler and I work together but are not affiliated with Sam nor were at this job, we are just in the same kind of business

Thats what I wanted to do but it was deeper then 4 inches and my saw only cuts 4 inches so I had to break it in a few pieces then once it was all loose, I put the forks on and picked them up in 5x3 sections. You see in the video where I tried to pry it up with the hammer to see if it was loose and it wasnt hence why I pulled forward to break it in half.

Time to upgrade that saw. We fabbed our own saws to hold a blade with a 7 1/4" deep cut then there was the ringsaw that cuts 11" deep. The RS is badass, expensive to maintain but I loved that damn thing.

Time to upgrade that saw. We fabbed our own saws to hold a blade with a 7 1/4" deep cut then there was the ringsaw that cuts 11" deep. The RS is badass, expensive to maintain but I loved that damn thing.

Been thinking about buying a big gas powered walk behind like central ohio concrete cutting. But those are a pain to move around.