Can someone resize my sig pics for me?

Protection

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dummy, save the posted sig picture that you like best (that means - right click, save as..), to photobucket or other site, then use the IMG tags to save it to your signature... instead of trying to upload it on CR... then it will work.

holy hell you are dumn at the internet.

Hey dummy, save the posted sig picture that you like best (that means - right click, save as..), to photobucket or other site, then use the IMG tags to save it to your signature... instead of trying to upload it on CR... then it will work.

holy hell you are dumn at the internet.

Hey dummy, you cannot right click on an iPad. Once again 100 miles away. :dumb:

WTF is wrong with the one Tim posted?

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/141542998/original.jpg

Keeps saying "remote file too large?" I save it with the and it tells me invalid file. I remove the img and tells me it's too large. Maybe I can't do it from mobile.?

And I've tried that. Considering I've taken and aced computer and networking classes at Ohio state.

clearly you fucking fail. Guess what dumdumb. I also have both an Ipad, and an Iphone, and yet, I have mastered saving pictures from the internets, to my phone, then take the miraculous second step of using my photobucket app to upload them to photobucket. Then take the graduate level college course step of copying the IMG tagged link from the photobucket page, and then pasting it to my signature... terribly fucking hard.

If it wasnt for the fact I dont want that shit in signature, just to prove a point, I would use my Iphone to do what I just said in my own sig.

and I never even took that class at OSU! :dumb:

Keeps saying "remote file too large?" I save it with the and it tells me invalid file. I remove the img and tells me it's too large. Maybe I can't do it from mobile.?

what do you mean you save it with HOLY SHIT, you really suck at this. :lolguy:

DUDE, here I will try to break it waaay down:

from this page on your phone, go to picture you want to use as sig... use your finger and hold down on the image, when the screen pops up, click the "save image" button.

Save picture in album

go to appstore on iphone, download photobucket app.

once installed, open, if you dont have a photobucket account, create one.

once done, click "upload media" button at bottom, and choose "upload from stored images" (or whatever it says)

once image is stored, click on image

click on the small "i" symbol at bottom right

click on the link in the "IMG" box (say OK to copy)

come back to CR, and go to USER CP

click on Edit Signature

hold and hit "paste" in signature box. (in the "EDIT SIGNATURE" box, NOT the "signature picture" one you show above)

Save

now you are done.

what do you mean you save it with HOLY SHIT, you really suck at this. :lolguy:

DUDE, here I will try to break it waaay down:

from this page on your phone, go to picture you want to use as sig... use your finger and hold down on the image, when the screen pops up, click the "save image" button.

Save picture in album

go to appstore on iphone, download photobucket app.

once installed, open, if you dont have a photobucket account, create one.

once done, click "upload media" button at bottom, and choose "upload from stored images" (or whatever it says)

once image is stored, click on image

click on the small "i" symbol at bottom right

click on the link in the "IMG" box (say OK to copy)

come back to CR, and go to USER CP

click on Edit Signature

hold and hit "paste" in signature box. (in the "EDIT SIGNATURE" box, NOT the "signature picture" one you show above)

Save

now you are done.

I have the Photobucket app. The first thing i tried was save the pic to my own photobucket. The file is 500x200. Go to the signature edit. Max size is 500x100.

Heres the screen caps.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/JDM_Integra_XSi/1c1def97.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/JDM_Integra_XSi/23a8298e.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/JDM_Integra_XSi/5498fca5.jpg

Surprised they didn't cover this in all of your detailed computer and network classes.

But, I'll help you out and set it up for you.

well, he did ACE a computer class in college, so he basically is a genius. He just cant bother himself with simple computer tasks... he is busy tackling the big stuff.

Considering it was 4 years ago and dropped out to support my family. But what i learned then doesn't help me at Time Warner Cable. I may have forgot a few basic things, but I knew and what I tried didn't work. Once again, cordially; thank you for the help.