R.I.P CR

phil

No. I walk a fine line, have for years. Admittedly the routine that came with my life before the accident was orchestrated to help,(work so much you dont think of anything else) but thats no longer the case. So yeah, nobody be surprised if it happens someday. My family all understand its a possibility at somepoint.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I walk a fine line, have for years. Admittedly the routine that came with my life before the accident was orchestrated to help,(work so much you dont think of anything else) but thats no longer the case. So yeah, nobody be surprised if it happens someday. My family all understand its a possibility at somepoint.

as much as i rip on you, thats awful. im sorry, i mean maybe im reading this wrong but you seem way too accepting of this whole thing, i was just joking i didnt really think you were serious. i almost feel bad now

as much as i rip on you, thats awful. im sorry, i mean maybe im reading this wrong but you seem way too accepting of this whole thing, i was just joking i didnt really think you were serious. i almost feel bad now

Either Phil just got trolled hard, or Jason is serious, unfortunatly I think Jason is serious. Man please let us get Jason to have some fun, he needs it.

Anthony will die choking on a dust ball from his keyboard. And Cordell will die from anal bleeding after he takes a wrong turn in the mistakes and drive into german village. And Wagner will shoot himself this quarter while studying for corporate finance exam

Anthony will die choking on a dust ball from his keyboard. And Cordell will die from anal bleeding after he takes a wrong turn in the mistakes and drive into german village. And Wagner will shoot himself this quarter while studying for corporate finance exam

all these are acceptable, except anothony wont make it to the dust ball. he will get pissed off at the step, for being to "steppy"

Gun in mouth...

This forum for all of you fucktards that can't read.

No threats. No racism. Everything else goes, so put your man pants on.

This section will be Cordell's kryptonite.

idk if you missed this in your mod class, but NO FUCKING THREATS... it doesnt say, empty threats, joking threats, i didnt mean it as a threat threat, guess what . NO FUCKING THREATS.... ILL BE REPORTING YOU