Whores gon whore

Sam1647545489

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pssh, I would totally tell her to go away and leave me alone. I have always dated and gone on dates with much hotter and classier women. But I would not be surprised at all if such a plain girl wanted to get with me... I have ot tell women like that all the time to get bent.

THIS GIRL JUST SENT ME A PIC MSG WANTING TO KNOW IF WE COULD HANG OUT

http://chimovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/kim-kardashian3.jpg

I TOLD HER TO GET BACK TO ME WHEN SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS

http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/A97E93B9.jpg

Hey Dildodus, putting *NSFW* then just attaching the picture 10 lines below that, does not help, when you still have to scroll passed it...

K,Thx,by

Half of NWS is the picture itself being on the screen, the other half is for those of us who have IT robots scanning our pc's....

Josh, edit that pic out of there or mods are going to make you have sex with Kim Kardashian.

No!!! I do not wish to make love with a pretty woman, with an amazing body, shit tons of fame and money...gross

PS your robots wont see a half naked Kim Kardashian and report it, but will report a fat lady who is showing nothing but rolls? Your robot has horrible taste, should report Kim and let the hottie pic stay

JUST GOT CONVICTED OF FIREARM POSSESSION. JUDGE SAID I COULD HAVE SEX WITH THIS CHICK ONCE OR DO THREE YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISON

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mBHO1-XY1cM/TNGYU-an1qI/AAAAAAAASOI/LH-ZloFZNDs/s1600/Kim-Kardashian.jpg

SEE YOU GUYS IN 2015!

If you dont have one I suggest every one adopt a money to attraction ratio when determining where you put your man parts.

Measurement:

Each point on the scale of 10 for attraction is worth 100 points.

Every $50k of salary or net worth is worth 100 points.

Application:

When single - 800 point minimum.. remove 100 points every year if still single.

When in a bf/gf relationship - 1200 minimum improvement over current girl to warrant the risk.

Married - 1500 - 5000 minimum improvement based on culture religion and possible child support.

If you are ugly like me - bang anything with a pulse. Once consistent sex is achieved make more money. Now the girl that waited 4+ years being single before she gave you a chance has more of a reason to stay around.