Whores gon whore

Sam1647545489

I already know what she makes, but like I said, she wouldn't be caught with a deadbeat.

holy fuck, you are stupid as hell. THE KEY WORD I CALLED OUT WAS "marry INTO money"... she is worth MULTI MILLIONS, and has been worth substantial money most of her life I imagine, she isnt marrying INTO money unless she marries bill fucking gates or the like. Yea... she dates/goes after athletes who have money... so does 95% of hollywood, MOST of them dont marry deadbeats either, so you any point you hope to make in your twist half-fucked retarded logic is moot.

This isn't an issue of who is right and who is wrong. This is a difference of how I was raised and my experiences in life that has given me a slightly more mature stance on women and what's important in life. If this offends you, which apparently it does, that is not my fault.

I'll be honest, I did come out in a way that was attacking to you, but in the process have exposed the real reasoning behind your fascination of Kim K that just makes you look like an idiot. I wouldn't bother answering me in this thread or at all, because I won't see it.

jesus, you jsut dont read at all. FOR THE THIRD TIME, I DONT THINK SHE IS AMAZINGLY HOT, I DONT HAVE ANY FASCINATION FOR HER WHATSOEVER.

Let me try to make it more simple: Have you ever had a picture taken with someone "famous"? Have you ever told friends/family that you met someone "famous" in your life? Have you ever seen someone "famous" and thought "gee, I wouldnt mind trying to get word in with them".... If you said yes to any of those, that is what I meant with my earlier "update your FB status" post...

You could replace Kim Kardashian date with sparring with Mike Tyson and my point would be the same... It's not the person I am arguing about, its your blatant "fuck that hoe, I would tell her to fuck off if she tried to holler at me" bullshit that I am sorry, I just dont believe would actually happen.

Also, you completely ignored my last statement and question directed at you.

This goes right with you JUST braggin about "hanging with celebrities all the time" Why did you feel hte need to say that? Just to make sure everyone knew you hung out with famous people?

BTW, who are these famous people? have you actually got to hang with htem? Did you get a picture with any of them? If so, did you post it online?

• Downvote 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep beating your meat to Kim Kardashian and I'll continue on with my life. I like how mad you're getting because you obviously feeling like an idiot after both mike and I completely disagree with what you feel the typical person might do. This is completely over your head and out of your grasp of concept. Of course you think my point is moot, you're simple minded.

I told you how it is, I don't care if you get it or not.. It's reality. I have met MANY celebrities at my current job in Easton and you don't hear me bragging and boasting about it.

I like how mad you're getting because you obviously feeling like an idiot after both mike and I completely disagree with what you feel the typical person might do.

Mad? Who's mad? There could be the possibility I was bored out of my mind between test runs, and just having senseless arguments for hte sake of them. But you can trust me, with my ego, you two clowns came nowhere close to making me feel dumb. :lol:

This is completely over your head and out of your grasp of concept. Of course you think my point is moot, you're simple minded.

Over my head and simple minded? I have tangible evidence that not only states contrary, but probably "more than you can afford, pal." What about you?

I have met MANY celebrities at my current job in Easton and you don't hear me bragging and boasting about it.

You just did.

And neither of you have answered my question... but I suppose there is a reason for that. ;)

Though I guess if there is a flaw in my argument, it is the assumption that you two are "normal" people... I have since discovered that, clearly, you two do not fit in with the rest of society. I mean hell, you thought you "outsmarted me" with your lack of understanding the definition to such simple terms as "marrying into money". So I guess I could be wrong by saying you're full of shit for saying you would tell someone like Kim K. to get bent... I mean a pissed off downs kid would probably do the same.

This thread is a perfect example of first world problems, obsessing over and obsessing about not obsessing over some stupid twat who is famous only because she is famous. Last week, it was Paris Hilton. The week before, it was Brittney Spears. Next week, who knows.

Who the fuck cares, turn off the tv and rejoin the real world.

She will try anything to remain in the limelight. She doesn't need the money, but she craves the attention!! FWIW I can't stand any of the Kardashian sisters, but I wouldnt kick Kim or Kourtney out of bed

I would agree, my wife watches that show, and I have to leave usually because just their voices tend to annoy me.

In retrospect, maybe tweedledee and tweedledumb have a point... A couple years ago my friends and I were at a local club/bar, and one of hte guidos from jersey shore was back by us at a table in the vip area... and while most (including some of my friends) were snapping pictures with them most of the night, I could have cared less... I was the outlier on that night.

so maybe i lose this one, but thanks for making yesterday way more interesting for me :gabe:

so maybe i lose this one, but thanks for making yesterday way more interesting for me :gabe:

So, let me get this straight, you let two (supposed) heterosexual guys convince you that it's somehow abnormal for a heterosexual guy to accept a date from a rich, attractive woman?

All of you get a fucking F.

So, let me get this straight, you let two (supposed) heterosexual guys convince you that it's somehow abnormal for a heterosexual guy to accept a date from a rich, attractive woman?

All of you get a fucking F.

You get an F for coming to the party late, dildodus. And no, they didnt convince me, but at some point, you get winded from talking to a brick wall.

If she can do the pelvic wave I don't see why you wouldn't let her sit on you or bend over in front of you. Come on...Farkas your facebook debauchery alone shows your're not above sluts. So don't act like a multi-millionaire hoe wouldn't take priority over some tween wave skanklets.

ownt. ttl

If she can do the pelvic wave I don't see why you wouldn't let her sit on you or bend over in front of you. Come on...Farkas your facebook debauchery alone shows your're not above sluts. So don't act like a multi-millionaire hoe wouldn't take priority over some tween wave skanklets.

ownt. ttl

currently lulzing

You cock stranglers wouldn't even have the balls to say a sentence to her, let alone tell her off like you are on here. Get over yourselves. Your girls, who you say are dimes, can't even compare to Kim K. FACT

You cock stranglers wouldn't even have the balls to say a sentence to her, let alone tell her off like you are on here. Get over yourselves. Your girls, who you say are dimes, can't even compare to Kim K. FACT

Hey man! Not every guy is just into a girl's looks, or her being rich, or famous. Some guys (ala dorks/gays/anti-social hipsters) are into classier types of girls!