Colbert Report Shut Down???

zeitgeist57

I heard his face spontaneously melted off. They are doing the first face swap. Rush Limbaugh actually died last month. What you've seen/heard lately is a cyborg clone. They've been preserving his body for just such a worth purpose. Colbert will assume the role of Rush and they will make a cyborg clone of Colbert so no one knows. With the smarts of Colbert and the rabid fan base of Rush, there will be no stopping him. Within 6 months everyone in the US will be on the religious right and their houses will be made of gold bricks. Now that everyone is finally not bickering over such nonsense as contraception the US will once again be an unstoppable economic force. Our GDP will be growing at a 100% yearly increase rate. We will become a next exporter of valuable commodities like hipster glasses and electric tri-cycles. Rush will be credited for the turn around and be voted as our POTUS forever. Colbert (as Rush) will finally be in office as it's always been predicted. Edited by Trouble Maker

Talkin' 'bout you!

Keep it up and you'll start losing your Visitor Privileges. And you can already count Pittsburgh the fuck out, now, too.

Ohh...now I'm really pissed! You can shove those Visitor Privileges up your ass because being your visitor isn't really a privilege!

But seriously buddy, I thought we could have a nice day trip to Pittsburgh, just the two of us. ;)