FS: Futon black cushion silver metal frame

SinisterSS

selling my futon I bought back in late Oct. I bought it new from Wal-Mart for $120 plug tax, I'm asking $50 it never got used for anything and its just taking up space so it needs to go. the cushion/mattress is black, frame color is silver here's the link if you wanna see what it looks like

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Silver-Metal-Arm-Futon-Black-Mattress/11996205?findingMethod=rr

• 2 weeks later...
We have one similar and would be interested in picking up another one since we have family coming into town in a few weeks.... The one we have is a PITA to put up and down, how is this one?

is this still for sale?

if so, i'm interested

yes its still for sale

We have one similar and would be interested in picking up another one since we have family coming into town in a few weeks.... The one we have is a PITA to put up and down, how is this one?

I bought this one for the same reason you bought yours but every time someone would stay the night they'd sleep on the couch so this thing was a waste of money since it never got used now putting it up and down isn't bad at all it moves easy