Rossetti's in Gahanna was robbed

Buck531

Check this out. Some dude in a white newer Impala backed into the garage door, stole about 5k worth of smokes and was in and out in 1.5 minutes. Gahanna PD took them 4 minutes to get there. If you see a car that has a lot of back end damage call the PD.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_16217.shtml

Had to be a stolen car, right? Who would do possibly thousands in damage to their car for a few thousand in smokes.

Not sure. I was just there about 20 minutes ago and the one of the guys who works there said someone came through today and said that the guy who robbed them thinks he knows him and goes to the "pub" in Gahanna.

Heavy set white male in a 4 door sedan.

MMMMMM

You thinking if you post this, you'll throw us off your trail ?

Haha.. Brad (one of the guys who works there) said last night when I was there that this guy looks like me. I'm like.. WTF.. I'm WAY fatter than that.. and don't drive white whales either ;).

If I recall correctly, there and alpine are where all the underage kids go to get beer and smokes.

It's not Rossetti's. The guys who work there now have been there a good 5 years or so and they've fired 3-4 people since I've been going there for not carding.

I could see Alpine though. been there a few times and eh..

fun fact, the younger guy at rosettis (i think thats him in the videoin the blue/black jacket) tips REALLY well. i work at donatos once a week for extra cash for lunch at my real job, and i drove through there one day with a couple subs and he gave me $5 tip. didnt even get out of my car. lol

that sucks though. i lived in the house closest to the front doors of goshen lane as a kid, and we used to ride our bikes to hostess for candy and rosettis for pop. its been there since i can remember (21+ years)

fun fact, the younger guy at rosettis (i think thats him in the videoin the blue/black jacket) tips REALLY well. i work at donatos once a week for extra cash for lunch at my real job, and i drove through there one day with a couple subs and he gave me $5 tip. didnt even get out of my car. lol

that sucks though. i lived in the house closest to the front doors of goshen lane as a kid, and we used to ride our bikes to hostess for candy and rosettis for pop. its been there since i can remember (21+ years)

Yep I talk to Tim on a daily basis. He sold the company 2 years ago to some lady who runs some Reynoldsburgh place. They hired Noah.. who quit about a month ago and now Tim (former owner) comes back to work the days. From what I remember when he told me... Some people built it back in the 60's, then sold it in the 70's to a family called "Rossetti". Hence the name. He bought it back in the mid-late 80's and just kept the name.

As for the guy in the video.. I can't really make him out. If it's Tim (tall slender guy) then yeah I could see that. The younger guy.. Brad I don't even think was there that day.

It's not Rossetti's. The guys who work there now have been there a good 5 years or so and they've fired 3-4 people since I've been going there for not carding.

I could see Alpine though. been there a few times and eh..

Yeah, I was 16 when they sold to me but that was 12yrs ago so I am sure things have changed. Sometimes I forget just how long ago that actually was.