WTB: 380 or 9mm

jeffro

Looking to buy a used .380. Open to all manufacturers except hi-point. This will be for a CCW. Cash in hand. Also open to smaller 9MM if its small.

Thanks

THANK YOU! Also, add Jiminez Arms to that same list.

Good luck. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

THANK YOU! Also, add Jiminez Arms to that same list.

Good luck. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I took the CHL class yesterday and a girl in the class mentioned that she just bought a Jiminez :lolguy:

I took the CHL class yesterday and a girl in the class mentioned that she just bought a Jiminez :lolguy:

*facepalm*

I bought one for my wife for her first pistol. Shot it, stripped it, cleaned it, sold it. Bought her a S&W Bodyguard .38 special.

The JA firing pin was literally akin to the plastic used in a toy gun.

*facepalm*

I bought one for my wife for her first pistol. Shot it, stripped it, cleaned it, sold it. Bought her a S&W Bodyguard .38 special.

The JA firing pin was literally akin to the plastic used in a toy gun.

I was doing some research on these earlier because they were within my budget new. I guess theyre very picky on the type of ammo you use. doubt ill get one, however.

I was doing some research on these earlier because they were within my budget new. I guess theyre very picky on the type of ammo you use. doubt ill get one, however.

They're not very picky on the type of ammo. They're VERY inconsistent in design and VERY cheaply/poorly made. That's why they're in EVERYONE'S budget. PLEASE do not purchase. I wouldn't even own one just for fun. THEY'RE NOT SAFE.

WTB: 380 or 9mm

Im more interested in a 9mm. Unless you can convince me otherwise, im buying the kel-tec today.

:lolguy:

Ultimately your choice and I see you're leaning toward the different celiber but IMHO Bersa > Kel-Tec.

I may make an offer on the Bersa. :p

:lolguy:

Ultimately your choice and I see you're leaning toward the different celiber but IMHO Bersa > Kel-Tec.

I may make an offer on the Bersa. :p

yeah i know, but after researching, the 9mm ammo is much friendlier on my wallet.