Groveport- Real Estate

mrs.cos

Why, though. What is so life altering?

I cant just convince him that expanding that drive a little bit just because "CR Says so"

Are taxes rediculous? Traffic? cops? I did a sex offender search and didnt find much- are crime rates that bad?

Do you take pride in where you live? Does that matter to you? Well, it doesn't matter to people who live in Groveport. Get used to saying you live in Groveport apologetically every time you tell someone.

Do you ever leave your house? I do, and when I do, I like to go to places that don't suck. In Groveport, your cultural apex will be Little Italy's. No, it's not quaint. It's a place where kids play Pole Position after their soccer games and parents drink cheap beer in pitchers.

Need to get some groceries? Awesome, head on down to Norm's Market. They have a large selection of specialty items. And by large selection I mean sardines, Fresca, Marlboro Lights, and scratch-off lottery tickets.

Nightlife? Well, you have the Birch Tavern. You and your husband will have more teeth than the rest of the patrons combined.

Fine dining? So much to choose from! There's Olive Garden, Wendy's, and even a Captain D's. Italian, Americana, and seafood, all right there. And you don't even need reservations.

And no, you won't find many sex offenders in Groveport. No one in Groveport is attractive enough to victimize. Even sex offenders look down on Groveport.

And no, you won't find many sex offenders in Groveport. No one in Groveport is attractive enough to victimize. Even sex offenders look down on Groveport.

Thats not true, there are a TON of them in "the valley". There were 4 or 5 on my street alone. Which is nice because there are like 4 schools in a 2 mile radius and about a million sex offenders in that radius. I guess thats all technically addressed as columbus but, its the same groveport people.

Groveport bashing is so much fun. Im glad everybody else feels like I do.

Do you take pride in where you live? Does that matter to you? Well, it doesn't matter to people who live in Groveport. Get used to saying you live in Groveport apologetically every time you tell someone.

Do you ever leave your house? I do, and when I do, I like to go to places that don't suck. In Groveport, your cultural apex will be Little Italy's. No, it's not quaint. It's a place where kids play Pole Position after their soccer games and parents drink cheap beer in pitchers.

Need to get some groceries? Awesome, head on down to Norm's Market. They have a large selection of specialty items. And by large selection I mean sardines, Fresca, Marlboro Lights, and scratch-off lottery tickets.

Nightlife? Well, you have the Birch Tavern. You and your husband will have more teeth than the rest of the patrons combined.

Fine dining? So much to choose from! There's Olive Garden, Wendy's, and even a Captain D's. Italian, Americana, and seafood, all right there. And you don't even need reservations.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii490/xenobbq10/7nTnr.png