I can see half of CR trying this

schmuckingham

He should have made sure the gun was loaded by putting up to his head first.

Why would you think this is a good idea?

richard davis the dude that invented second chance bullet proof vests did it to prove they worked because nobody would buy them in the 70's.

My buddy has 2 vests and told me he'd give me $200 if id wear both and he can shoot me with a 9mm oce...im seriously considering it w/ 2 vests and 9mm...he just bought a 10mm and i thought he wanted to use that and i said fuck no...9mm i dont think would be bad.

My buddy has 2 vests and told me he'd give me $200 if id wear both and he can shoot me with a 9mm oce...im seriously considering it w/ 2 vests and 9mm...he just bought a 10mm and i thought he wanted to use that and i said fuck no...9mm i dont think would be bad.

I hope something goes terribly wrong and Darwin skull fucks you.

I'll give you $300 to jump off the Nationwide skyscraper downtown and on to a couple of twin mattresses. Yes you can even stack them on top of each other.

I'll give you $300 to jump off the Nationwide skyscraper downtown and on to a couple of twin mattresses. Yes you can even stack them on top of each other.

Which floor? And make them queen sized tempur pedics and we're good. We can even put a glass of wine on it to see if it tips over