wtf with this ???

phil

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100880

per the rules that i lke to follow i will bash this guy in his own for sale thread. so ill bring it in here and ask.... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING DUDE? i wouldnt trade you two poops for that car, i havent even seen the pics and from the great details you have given, it sounds like you should just give it to the junk yard and count your losses. NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU $700 FOR THIS PIECE OF AIDS ON NON MATCHING WHEELS.

Thanks,

Erick

Edited by Cordell
Phil's retarded

Let the guy post stupid shit, we are all too smart to buy it. Phil I should ban you for using another user's account.

Now for my non-mod comment, Phil I totally agree, what a choad.

It was an accident we only has one laptop and I had to post on ,And lol at your non mod but yet modded comment

Edited by FILL
I'm retard...

Have you ever fapped in front of a bird? The just stare at you, they don't judge no matter how dirty the smut you watch.

No I haven't but, I now get why my dog comes in the bathroom while I poop and just sits there and stares. He figures that I do it to him do that is my pay back.