rip paul white

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What inspired me to make this thread was remembering when I was SUPER stoned out of my mind last summer with some of my friends. It was about 2:00 am, and one of us decides to go outside. Our main source of fun was the hose, we made a mini river with it in my former garden patch (which is just a big patch of dirt now)

So a shit load of night crawlers started popping out of their holes and we're like "oh FUCK yeah!" So I take one and put it on top of my central air conditioner which was on, and the fan was spinning. The worm decides "hey, I'm gonna randomly slither thru these ridges!" and the fan chopped that fucker up good. It was so god damn loud that my dog started barking. Oh my god we were laughing so hard that I fell face first into the river we made. I pulled my head out and my face was completely caked with mud with a nightcrawler making it's way up my nose. That provoked even more laughter and my friends started falling in the mud too. Soon night crawlers were all over us. We were so stoned that we didn't even care that we were covered in mud and night crawlers. This lasted for what seemed like hours. My stoner neighbor who knows we smoke bud looks out his window, pops his head out and just pops it back in. Almost like he was thinking "oh its just those stoner kids next door on another adventure, back to sleep!" After that we decided to go inside.

And when we went back inside, we realized we were only outside for a half hour LOL

I hope you have peppered Angus..

cause I dont like cyclists either but I would never threaten to hit one with my car.

cyclists have a right to the road. most who are pissed off about them are too fat to ride a bike.

Umm cyclist took out a mirror on my car and did the dip on me so fuck cyclist... honk at those fuckers all the time..dam I need a train horn

Umm cyclist took out a mirror on my car and did the dip on me so fuck cyclist... honk at those fuckers all the time..dam I need a train horn

So if you had 1 person in a car hit your car and run then you would dump all car drivers into the 'bad' column and honk at every single one of them. And that 1 person you saw with a different color skin who did something you didn't like made you not like everyone else with that color skin. :dumb:

So if you had 1 person in a car hit your car and run then you would dump all car drivers into the 'bad' column and honk at every single one of them. And that 1 person you saw with a different color skin who did something you didn't like made you not like everyone else with that color skin. :dumb:

Well yup.

I've had a ton of close calls with these tools when I'm sitting at a light

STAY OFF THE ROAD TOOLS!!!!