Recommend me a good Treadmill

TTQ B4U

Our current one is 12-13 years old and I have a feeling will be needing replacement or perhaps just a good belt adjustment, however, I'm trying to prepare.

Anyone know of good brands or models to consider? Looking to stay in the $500-$1000 range. Anything more would be great, but likely outside the needs we'll throw at it.

Best stores to check out appreciated too!

I work at a bicycle/ fitness store and I have a Spirit treadmill I would love to get rid of. Regular price was $1699, I will sell it for $1100. http://www.spiritfitness.com/rxt285.html

PM me where you are at. We might be in touch.

landice, if you can stomach the cost. lifetime warranty on the motor/belt.

Look great, but overkill for us I think. Like buying a dump truck to do my yard work.

Why need to pay for something that is free?:yuno:

Because the convenience of training in my lower level > than any weather.

I've had a pro-form something ($750?) and it's been decent for the last 5 years. Only goes up to 10mph, and the incline had to be fixed under warranty, but it's been trouble-free since then. I have no idea what the life expectancy on a treadmill is, but if all you need is the belt adjusted that is very easy to DIY.