Storage questions

justinwebb

So I am looking for a storage unit in the vicinity of the Polaris area which means ~10-15 miles max away and has to store a 4 door sedan and have enough room perhaps to work on some things, its not currently running and need to move it from my apartment complex. Anyone have any good places that perhaps even have electricity or just one plug to plug in a light lol. Just seeing if anyone else has any good recommendations

Do you have apartment garages available? They always have light.

Maybe a good buddy who could add one to his place. Heck I have always had them throw in a garage for free as part of my contracts lol. Nobody has to know it doesn't run.

just a thought....

I have always wondered if a complex (say, a neighboring one you could walk to) would rent out just a garage if your complex didnt have one...

I know there are some apartment places around polaris that will rent you a garage. However, i know the one my buddy rented didn't have any electric at all and the door itself was even manual, but i would call around to different apartment complexes.

Currently I rent one at Cedar Trace (Sancus and Park). There is no power in any of their garages; the same with Worthington Ridge (Worthington Woods). I don't think any place would rent out a garage with utility w/o a way to recoup the billing.

IPS offered me a spot for my CTS-V to hibernate, but I'm unsure about using the spot to do work. I think there might be a conflict of interest and problem with insurance policy.