vibration from warped rotor just disappeared...wtf?

evan9381

On my beater car for a couple months, ive had a bad vibration when braking. I know its warping the rotor because ive been too lazy to replace the wheel bearings...it was really bad lately, but with a short drive to work, i didnt worry about it. it still drove

Last week, parked it wed night. Thurs, flew to FL, so it sat til tues morning. Drive to work tues, no vibration at all...today, still nothing. What gives? Nothing was changed/fixed/touched while i was gone, but now all of a sudden its fine again. its just confusing as it was a fairly violent shaking while braking.

:confused:

Well, as long as i survive a wreck, im ok...been waiting for a reason to get rid of this car as before this, theres not really any major issues, i just hate the car, and being paid off, i dont see a reason to buy new just yet. An accident would definitely force me into a new car

:gabe:

And to those who snuck in to fix it while i was away, thanks. Next time help yourself to the yuengling out there. Lol

Had something like that going on for a bit, vibrated/pulled/bucked from the rear like crazy when I went I apply the brakes, figured it was the rear caliper sticking. Like a bo$$ I drifted the living piss out of it and whola, no more vibration. Figured I got the brakes so hot they expanded and the caliper piston came loose, thankfully the problem has yet to return.

It magically switched to my car. Thanks alot. Mine started vibrating bad when breaking a few days ago.

:lolguy: mine was progressively worse. Idk...we'lll see if it comes back, just not sure why it went away.

First off, let's just all agree it didn't actually fix itself. Given this fact of fucking life, lol, I'd say I would be super concerned of what finally may've "gave way" and what's gotten worse or about to get alot worse.