odd sex moment

phil

The lolz deff had, she had to get it bak up but once she did, I have her the best 32 seconds of her nite... Like a bauce.

Had to get it back up? - not me boss, I puked with a woody and came back out good to go.

Now pussy farts make me LOL so bad taht I have to start over. :fuckyeah:

i know what you mean tim...me and 4 friends drank a half gallon of jaeger and 16 cans of redbull on my 26th last year...i was fucking hammered til the next day afternoon..the next morning though, i woke up at this girls place i had been seeing, started to do the deed with her on top...all i felt was the drinks from the last night sloshing in my stomach...i had the pre-barf face going for a min and she looked at me like i was doing it towards her...had to explain i was still shitfaced and it wasnt her. Lol. Still got mine like a bauce. Then got some free bob evans. Hahah

i know what you mean tim...me and 4 friends drank a half gallon of jaeger and 16 cans of redbull on my 26th last year...i was fucking hammered til the next day afternoon..the next morning though, i woke up at this girls place i had been seeing, started to do the deed with her on top...all i felt was the drinks from the last night sloshing in my stomach...i had the pre-barf face going for a min and she looked at me like i was doing it towards her...had to explain i was still shitfaced and it wasnt her. Lol. Still got mine like a bauce. Then got some free bob evans. Hahah

I'm sorry 16 cans of redbull?

Yeah holy heart attack.

with a 1/2 gal of jaeger, it was about right...we had a big mixing pitcher...it was like a pour spout if jaegerbombs all fucking night...put some double sandwich bagged ice in there to keep it cold without watering it down. It was pure win that night. It was a hell of a surprise party for me...so much jaeger that night

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG1171.jpg

The start of the pour/mixing

:lol: hat the fuck lite weight!!!

And 16 cans of red bull...:barf:

It was the whole half gallon, oddly I bought it from Nitrousbird.

I think Leigh was there. My only real recolection is Doritos and BBs going everywhere.

I drank a bottle of yeager once. The night ended with my clothes in a tree, and wearing the wifes bathing suit.

Yeager makes good men do bad things. My roomate and I in college killed a bottle, some mixing with Dr. Pepper, the rest chugging out of the bottle.

I ended up later that night giving a lesson in how to correctly recover a fumble, watching the ceiling fan from the floor, and passed on the pool table.

Me and the deer don't dance anymore after that night.