Discuss

DTM Brian

That kid deserved that. Peel out after getting a ticket just to think your cool in front of your friends? Come the fuck on grow up and grow a pair. Throwing his hat at the end and saying "Fuck Me" well your DUMBASS shouldnt of fucking done it in the first place. I think the cop should of arrested him for reckless driving since he peeled out within like 10 feet of other cars after the cop just ticketed him.

Dumb fucking honda owners

Young cop, likely not much experience, likely a typical reaction. Should have just sat them both in the car, wrote him up for reckless, no seat belt and anything else he could have. After presenting him a ticket ask the kid if he would like to do this again.

Stay the high road officer. Otherwise, no big deal, who cares. Get him some training and he'll be fine.

Young cop, likely not much experience, likely a typical reaction. Should have just sat them both in the car, wrote him up for reckless, no seat belt and anything else he could have. After presenting him a ticket ask the kid if he would like to do this again.

Stay the high road officer. Otherwise, no big deal, who cares. Get him some training and he'll be fine.

That is almost exactly what I was thinking. I hope that policeman had backup off camera, seems a little risky to me honestly. Looks like a private lot.

Grow up people.

Edit to add, youtube user has some nice videos of hotties. Bonus!

Agree with Tim, cop came off looking like a baby. That would have been the perfect time to play Mr. Calm Asshole Cop.

"Looks like your exhaust is a few decibels too bee-hivish, that'll be $100."

The cussing was a little unnecessary..

Justified in stopping them, however.

It looked as if the kid was getting out of his car to start a confrontation with someone, so the cop intervention was probably best.

I would like to have saw what happened before this. Why they were originally pulled over. My guess was acting like idiots. Them peeling out is like saying F you we dont have to listen to you. The cop should have been calmer but the punks deserved the thrashing.