Good CR was Good

Miller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quit the compilation. Definitely reading-on-the-shitter material.

We have a shitter guarantee: after reading those threads you will feel a fire inside and the sound of that fire will burn "bring back CR! bring back CR!" Than your nugget will drop and put said fire out - or is that nugget a post from Cordial?

I rest.

Kind of hard to have most of that without being able to talk about street racing.

What are you driving now anyway? I still have my toy, and it'll be ready when ever you want.

My car just arrived Monday from out of state. Overhaul began that same day, there will be a thread on progress as it is made.

Kind of hard to have most of that without being able to talk about street racing.

What are you driving now anyway? I still have my toy, and it'll be ready when ever you want.

See, this is how you start the shit off right.

"Your shit is slow, and when it isn't broken, it's even slower."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm drinking milk, and with it's essential calcium, I'll be growing up bigger and stronger than you...and you'll see."

Cordell, there may be hope for you yet.

Your loose use of the word "noob" astounds me. 8 years in a community usually solidifies a veteran status, especially considering most members before that time have fallen off completely. Probably as a result of the changes to this place.

I'll race captain cordial, sure, maybe than I will earn your respect Anthony! waaah

It will be the most epic of events I can see it now:

On the left sits a white catfish, it faces its opponent with great composure. Is it smiling at its victim to be? Who knows, this fish cray. The catfish is piloted by a man - a mans man. Through the tint you can make out what looks like a jegs hat sitting atop that mm's melon, that melon is proudly fixed upon a body wrapped in a pair of jean shorts (converted from what once were pants) and a Cheby Camaro, sleeveless t-shirt.

On the other side you have the low, blacked-out 82 PACE CAAAAAAAR. Weighs in at just 3,100 lbs, it strikes its victims in nostalgic weaping. By God it's Mad Max's car, no - no isn't, but damnit it looks like Max's car. Is that Mel Gibson in his 20's? Nope, it's Meehlar; hair so luxurious his opponent feels bicurious. Clothes so crimped they sell at goodwill and get pimped. This is truely an event to be remembered, total opposites duking it out.

Heard you got an auto bruh. Can't shift? :dumb:

Edited by Miller
  • Upvote 1

The only person worth a shit in this thread is Orion. OG, sprayed a Galant, and generally is a worthwhile guy. The rest of you are newbs who don't bring shit to the table, except for Scott until he retired his Camaro.

go fuck yourself..... ill spit in your urinal... take that you gm owning, zoo house full, dog drawer having pussy..... ill fuck you til you love me fagot:dumb:

The only person worth a shit in this thread is Orion. OG, sprayed a Galant, and generally is a worthwhile guy. The rest of you are newbs who don't bring shit to the table, except for Scott until he retired his Camaro.

That is a really nice thing to say to your user base. I hope you were being sarcastic.

That is a really nice thing to say to your user base. I hope you were being sarcastic.

The truth is this, unless you are willing to bust a mod, or even the owners, ass every now and then, you aren't worth a shit on this board. If you have never been banned, you aren't contributing hard enough, except in a few rare cases (like Tinman, etc.).

Anthony loves me because I don't pull punches. He respects that because he doesn't either. But it would be stupid to say we haven't disagreed on anything in the past.

The truth is this, unless you are willing to bust a mod, or even the owners, ass every now and then, you aren't worth a shit on this board. If you have never been banned, you aren't contributing hard enough, except in a few rare cases (like Tinman, etc.).

Anthony loves me because I don't pull punches. He respects that because he doesn't either. But it would be stupid to say we haven't disagreed on anything in the past.

If that is true then that is an incorrect way to run a message board. But my opinion is irrelevant since this is not a democracy. Carry on fgtz.

You think my car is really retired? It's signed up for the track day. It'll also be a better street car this year :dumb:

It doesn't matter how I run it, people bitch either way. So fuck it.

Like it or hate it, CR will never be like it was thanks to people getting rid of their cars, and Jon Linn :D

I love you anyway. Wanna race?

If that is true then that is an incorrect way to run a message board. But my opinion is irrelevant since this is not a democracy. Carry on fgtz.

Seems to be working so far. 10+years and over 5000 total member have come through these battered, greasy, and shit stained doors.

Not bad for a bunch of grease monkeys headed of by a jewboy wop. :gabe: