Good CR was Good

Miller

Christ, I thought you were gonna make the Miata go.

It goes around corners, you should know me better then that. The Camaro is my baby and always will be, and I'll always treat it like a redheaded step child.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter how I run it, people bitch either way. So fuck it.

Like it or hate it, CR will never be like it was thanks to people getting rid of their cars, and Jon Linn :D

You mean pussies like you who only run their mouth and not their car. :gabe:

Does this mean you aren't de-modding it?

Still keeping the N20?

:masturboy:

de-modding=changing it

Have yet to decide to keep the nitrous, buy a turbo, or build another motor. Either way the car will not be running 10s while I collect up parts to build it into something else. I have so many ideas for the car I'll put it together a few more times before I'm done.

now cordell, you have been driving the miata's for so long now can your mangina handle even pulling the camaro out of the garage to wipe the dust off???

Wow thats original, my mangina has enough testosterone to run circles around anything you and your brother have. I'd be surprised if you could keep up with my Miata, and its slower then Phil.

Nothing brings CR together like the common hatred for a noob.

+1

I suggest we have open reg, and stop tracking IPs. Since we dont really talk about illegal street activity anymore, whats the point in leaving it closed?

Id rather watch riff raff wander in here and get flamed off than the current system where the mods incubate and coddle the newbs in the oven.

ill have something for ya soon enough, something that will best your camaro in a straight line and handle as well as your miatas, yet still look manly driving it.

:lolguy: This I gotta see. There will only be a handfull of cars that will be able to roll with my Camaro this year so good luck.

ill have something for ya soon enough, something that will best your camaro in a straight line and handle as well as your miatas, yet still look manly driving it.

i put $1000 on the fact that you will get longdicked by cordell. lock it in.

not a bike, and im not promising that it will be ready this year cause as ive said in other posts its still a project at this point and im on a budget, but im busting out as much side work as i can right now to hopefully have it ready to bust your ass by mid summer cordell