soon...

SRTurbo04

I need to unearth my fishing boat form it's lumber-tomb. Also I should probably do something about all those leaks. Also I should probably gt a fishing license, although I'll neither catch any fish NOR get carded.

What did u do...? Gezz u bust the hule from practicing loading the boat on the trailer so you don't get embaressed come spring time? :lol:

uh, no. It's been down since late last summer. The coupling blew, then I just took care of a ton of other things. New carb, new prop, new depth finder, gimbel bearing, throttle linkage, bellows, basic maintnence (oil, plugs, slave solenoid), rewired the trailer and put all LED's on it.

I think that is everything.

What's your point? You have a more efficient and lighter hull. Didn't you do 68 on GPS last summer?

Something like that yea, why? I know better with u and sam ...don't make me take 6 bucks from u again :bangbang:

Something like that yea, why? I know better with u and sam ...don't make me take 6 bucks from u again :bangbang:

It's kinda sad that my jeep was ahead of your neon until about 55 when you finally came around me.

Let me what you want to do against my ski and ill give you the break for any amount you want.

It's kinda sad that my jeep was ahead of your neon until about 55 when you finally came around me.

Let me what you want to do against my ski and ill give you the break for any amount you want.

I'm to slow for your ski bub it would be pointless to race youfor $. This year atleast :ninja:

But ide be happy to waste gas trying to keep up. While beating samantha ha