Discover card..part time AND FULL TIME

SRTurbo04

Discover is currently hiring in our customer interaction department for entry level PART TIME reps.

Seeking energetic career oriented individuals with a great customer service attitude and engaging phone personality. This is entry level part time working 20-29 hours per week. Classes will begin march 26 with a 2 week paid training course Monday through Friday 9am to 3 for the training.

Once training is done hours will be 9am to 2pm Monday through Friday and will include rotational Saturday commitment of 9am to 2pm.

since its part time pay is 9.50$

This is a call center you will be in a cube

Please DO NOT waste my time by helping you out... last group of hiring I helped people on cr they didn't show up for interviews one didn't show up for the job all together (asshole)

pm me with questions on how to apply.

******** also they just added in sone full time shifts for mid shift. Idk the times but probably like 3 to 10 or something of the sort. For FULLTIME customer service. Just likethe last thread I had for discover. I'm to lazy to post that info if u want to look at the other thread its there. Pm me for how to apply. full time i s 10-15$ an hour********

Edited by Paul

Thats why i hate letting people i dont know VERY well list me as a referral...makes me look like shit when they pull stuff like that.

Yea ahh well assholes :lol: its ok..there is a reason why those people probably aren't working

Today was my first day. Alonzo, stephanie, etc in HR during the HR process were great. During our tour around the building multiple times, people didn't have the please shoot me look. It's pretty simple, show up on time, do your job, and you will do fine. They do have a nice gym/shower facility that is only $20 a month. All in all, I am glad that I made the switch.

Thanks Paul

Today was my first day. Alonzo, stephanie, etc in HR during the HR process were great. During our tour around the building multiple times, people didn't have the please shoot me look. It's pretty simple, show up on time, do your job, and you will do fine. They do have a nice gym/shower facility that is only $20 a month. All in all, I am glad that I made the switch.

Thanks Paul

not to be a dick but did i hooked a crap ton of people up and i deleted my emails but did i take down your email and send you the link or just tell you to go to the discover site lol?

eathier way man congrats on getting hired whats your shift?

Jesus Paul is whoring us out lol

hell yea the more dumb people off of cr i get hired the smarter i look there :lol:

You did send me the link for me to fill out the application, so yes you should get the referral perk.

My shift is 3:30-midnight M-F with a rotating weekend night.

I get off at 3 so. I probably won't ever see you in passing. Welcome you will enjoy it. Its easy

Applied, heard back, did the assessment and awaiting to hear back again.

God damn i hope i get this job i really need one.

Also for anyone wondering pay i was told the part time shifts are $9.50 hr in the e-mail i heard back

ahh that sucks i was told other wise well let me edit my posts.

and the full time though if between 10-15 for sure

• 3 weeks later...