Ha. Silly Beretta GN

nurkvinny

Would be fun. I guess I'll never understand why people do some cools shit and invest tons of money into something like this. I mean, at least pick up a GTZ version (which my wife had one and I liked it) or a newer Z26 and that's in decent shape and make it nice.

at least pick up a GTZ version (which my wife had one and I liked it).

Ha, me too -

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/149131_141930999190029_100001193895266_202177_4479108_n.jpg

:)

I would buy one again as a DD if I ever found one as nice again.

Tamie's was a '91 red/light grey. Auto 3.1l V6. Tint and a kick ass sound system. Guy who had it couldn't afford it after all the stereo mods. It's the only car she's ever had that actually kept her interest.

Looked like this one. That was back before I even cared about photography so I don't even know if I have any pics of it. I remember back in high school when they launched the car it was hot and really a cool style for what it was.

http://www.gmphotostore.com/images/53216785_pr.jpg

The GTZ was a cool car back in the day.....With the sloppiest shifter known to man to this date.

Put the new Ecotech with boost in there at 260hp and like Vinny, I'd rock it all day long as a daily. IMO the styling is still not bad. Oh...and fix the steering rack issues and other shit it had been known to give it fits too.

Quad 4, 5-speed baby.

<1990sCoolTime>

Spun through 1st, left rubber in 2nd, barely chirped 3rd

</1990sCoolTime>

Good times. Back when 13's in the truck was FLYING.

LOL, for sure.

Back when a 225hp (at the crank!) 5.0 Mustang was about the fastest thing on the planet.

You want to race?

What do you have?

A 1991 Mustang GT. Five point oh, bitch.

Uh, no thanks - I'll pass.

LOL, for sure.

Back when a 225hp (at the crank!) 5.0 Mustang was about the fastest thing on the planet.

True. That is, until you installed UNDERDRIVE PULLIES and shorty headers. Then you were quite simply unstoppable.