2002 Camaro Dyno Tune in Progress

DTM Brian

Long Tubes - Catless Mid Pipe - Hi Flow Catback

Zex Nitrous Kit.

Cliffs,

This car came to me as a mess. Misfires in 3 cylinders and dead oxygen sensors. All up and down stream o2 dtc's disabled in the tune. Turned out the car had a number of wires damaged in the 02 sensor harness. This car originally came from an auction. I took the time to explain the customer why the car had poor drivability and no check engine light coming on. This Diag was done FREE of charge. Car came back to me with new 02 sensors and all the related wiring repaired. I started with a stock tune for the car instead of trying to work with the hacked tune that was in the car.

I forgot to grab the runs so I will need to go back and get them. Will post a dyno sheet at another time.

Dyno numbers on motor were 348 rwhp and 371 rwtq with a 12.9 A/F ratio. With the 75 shot it made 411 wheel. I do not remember the torque. We had to to stop for now because of the clutch slipping on the sauce. Car is getting a new clutch and coming back for some final "sauce" numbers.

Quoted from the customer on another forum.

"Had the car tuned by Brian today. Not only did I get a good hp and torque gain, but he he went out of his way to track down and fix another problem I had. I could tell on the way home acceleration was better from 0-1XX, and I was getting TERRIBLE gas mileage before and that is fixed now as well.

overall great customer experience, would recommend him to anyone"

• Casper unlocked this topic