Vote tomorrow

copperhead

It's inevitable.

I hate that thought, but I said it the day he was inaugurated, and still believe it now.

Wiliard would have had a chance if he could have locked it up tonight.

Right or wrong, tonight will be long forgotten in most American's minds when they vote for President. Willard will get his chance.

That has nothing to do with it. To beat Obama, the campaigning to the masses and not to just the Republicans needs to start now.

Semi open primary is useless anyways.

I know a handful of people that are true democrats that voted in the republican primary. Every one of them voted Santorum.

Flawed system is flawed

Yep, co-worker was telling me how his wife and friends (dems) were making a point to claim republican and vote today. Nice, huh? Sure it happens the other way as well.

Voted against westerville schools levy...last i checked, it was 115 votes ahead to be defeated.

Getting news the old way (i.e., runners getting info, not internet), the levy passes by a slim margin. Hopefully that is correct.

fuck the westerville levy, if you eliminated all the HS voters who are playing with mommy, daddy, and the rest of the district residents' money, it would have likely failed.

I would be in favor of re-instating the 3/5ths rule, but for high schoolers.