So confused...

I'd really like to know what the person with the shittiest house in Strawberry Farms is doing with an Aston Martin in their driveway.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/427715_10151418164445651_703375650_23111973_1269315897_n.jpg

Drove by that this morning and shit my pants, I should have stopped and stolen it from those hilljacks

Seriously, they went from having that beat dick astro van sitting there for 5 years to an Aston Martin?

honestly some of the repairs I have seen come from that place on vehicles they actually drive blew my lid.

Sounds like someone with some good priorities: divorce finalized, wife and kids move out and take van, buy Aston.

You dont understand, they had cars under tarps because the windows were all smashed, used a jack as a press with some rocks and bungee straps to hold a nasty matress on the top of an old 3 series... the straps used to hold down the trunk and hood that were now flapping in the wind for the disease infested matress the found

That's me, I was staying over night at my mistress. Sorry to confound you guys; she is a very nice woman but she doesn't do well financially.

The bed bugs are now in your Aston and it is worth $8. Luckily I will give you $9 if you deliver it promptly.

Does the resident work at McDonald's by chance?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWO4TDASdOGR0qVNM5rvGRqndieek95G-I114w5HfJ8xq9tbTe